– Dirtbag Sleeping –
Worst Places I’ve Ever Crashed.
1. In a hedge – warehouse district, Dallas – hiding from gunshots.
2. Against a bridge pylon. A police officer’s boot woke me up.
3. Underneath the counter at a Greyhound bus station. I found the spit and cum after I woke up.
4. 7-Eleven parking lot – Eugene – front middle parking space. I didn’t care if I ever woke up.
5. In a luggage rack on the Paris-to-Nice train. My broken nose (from a fight the night before) kept scrubbing against suitcases, duffels, and backpacks.