“Ultimate Dirtbag” moments this week:
1. I dropped a piece of lettuce in my shoe where it got stuck between the heal cup and my dirty sock. I fished it out with my index finger and ate it.
2. Two students and I spent an hour after school doing sit-start campus dynos to bad holds.
3. I ate a worm in the school garden to earn two dollars.
4. I cut my own throat bouldering a chair (it looked a lot worse than it was) and didn’t even send.
5. I took my daughters’ old sandwich crusts to school in a Safeway bag and ate all the crusts for lunch. Then one of my colleagues felt bad for me and gave me some peanuts and raisins that she’d had in a cup on her desk for three weeks.
(comment and send your own moments)