So thankful. My good life:
– Backpacked on snowshoes in the Cascades with my family the weekend before last.
– Got to climb in my garage three nights this week.
– Walked to Washburn Park and learned about weather systems with the IOP.
– Going to Smith Rock to lead a climbing trip this weekend, Fri-Sun.
– Writing Let Them Be Eaten By Bears – A Fearless Guide to Taking Young People Into the Outdoors.
– Volunteers from Outward Bound, NOLS, Beyond Malibu, Iceaxmen Mountaineering helping me this week.
– Recording a Story Album with the band Mankind.
– Writing a new novel.
– Shopping my first novel to editors through my agent.
– Evenings and mornings with my family.
– So many good friends.
– Always free clothes.
– Food and good coffee.